Wishing for the Happiness of Japanese Singer Kis-My-Ft2: The News of 北山宏光(KITAYAMA Hiromitsu)'s Departure from Johnny's

Wishing for the Happiness of Japanese Singer Kis-My-Ft2: The News of 北山宏光(KITAYAMA Hiromitsu)'s Departure from Johnny's

Kis-My-Ft2's Graduation News

While surfing the internet at night, I came across the news of Kis-My-Ft2's 北山宏光(Hiromitsu KITAYAMA)'s graduation from Johnnys production.

Around the time of my teaching internship, I decided to learn about other Johnny's groups besides 嵐(Arashi), and that's when I started listening to Kis-My-Ft2. Their songs became my background music for work and running at the gym.

My 推し(Oshi, favorite) has been Wataru Yokoo (including his unit, 舞祭組(Busaiku)), and it secretly brought me joy that we got married in the same year.



A New Beginning on the Same Day

I became a fan of Kis-My-Ft2 through their variety shows, and compared to my other hobbies, I've supported them in a broad but shallow way. (I really appreciate the fans who accept fans like me; they're so kind and likable.)

I acknowledge that my perspective is different from those who have supported them for a much longer time. But for me, as long as my favorite members are happy, that's all that matters. The members are also supporting Hiroki's new journey.

Moreover, it feels quite special that at the same time I embark on my study abroad journey, Hiromitsu and Kis-My-Ft2 are starting a new chapter.

Their new summer song is said to be titled "ともに(Together)." I want to continue supporting them just as I have been all this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment