When Will It Arrive? Longing for the New Android Device "OPPO Reno9A" Days

When Will It Arrive? Longing for the New Android Device "OPPO Reno9A" Days

OPPO's New Product

As I mentioned before, I am an Android user and have been using the OPPO Reno3A (the one featuring Rino Sashihara in the commercials) that I purchased three years ago.

It's about time for an upgrade, and since I'll be studying abroad, I might need to take photos with my smartphone. Therefore, I plan to replace it with this year's new model.

OPPO releases new smartphones around June to July every year. After lowering the prices of the previous year's models, they usually announce the new products from late May to late June.

Last year, the OPPO Reno7 A, which was released in the previous year, became cheaper on the Rakuten Ichiba official website around April. So, I had hopes that the new model might be released early. However, that doesn't seem to be the case.

There is no information about the release of any new products at this point.

I thought they might release it during the Rakuten Super Sale or something, but apparently not.

Even when I searched, I only found news about OPPO recently discontinuing the development of their own semiconductors or the announcement of new smartphones in China.



Goal: Upgrade before studying abroad

Just before upgrading my smartphone, my phone case got a little damaged, but I didn't bother replacing it.

Considering that data transfer is smooth without iTunes, and it works well with Google unlike iPhone, I prefer sticking with Android, and I like the usability and cost-effectiveness of OPPO. So, I don't have any intention of being unfaithful to other Android products for now.

I want to upgrade before studying abroad, but I wonder if this year's new model will be available by summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment